- Burke v Inspector-General in Bankruptcy  FCAFC 112
- Stratton Finance Pty Limited v Webb  FCAFC 110
- National Retail Association v Fair Work Commission  FCAFC 118
- Vivekananda (in his capacity as Executor of the Estate of Jayammal Vivekananda) v Insurance Australia Ltd t/as NRMA Insurance  FCAFC 116
- Minister for Immigration and Border Protection v CZBP  FCAFC 105
- Minister for Immigration and Border Protection v SZSWB  FCAFC 106
- D’Arcy v Myriad Genetics Inc  FCAFC 115
- Fei Yu trading as Jewels 4 Pools v Beadcrete Pty Ltd  FCAFC 117
- Miles v Commissioner of Patents  FCAFC 109
- Shannon v Commonwealth Bank of Australia  FCAFC 108
- Cash Converters International Ltd v Gray  FCAFC 111
- Task Technology Pty Ltd v Commissioner of Taxation  FCAFC 113
“Convene” a committee
In Burke v Inspector-General in Bankruptcy  FCAFC 112 (3 September 2014) a Full Court considered whether the requirement in s 155H(2) of the Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth) that a committee “convene”, required that it be formed or meet.
(26 August 2014) a Full Court reviewed authority under the Designs Act 1906 (Cth) on the issues of the nature of the monopoly granted, obvious imitation and fraudulent imitation before dismissing an appeal and cross-appeal on questions of fact from the primary judge.