Government has moved to limit the fall-out from the Full Federal Court’s decision on casual employment in WorkPac v Skene. Meanwhile, class actions momentum is building. …
In 2018 there were a number of important cases which illuminated issues in relation to legal costs. By MICHELLE CASTLE and ANDREW BAILEY.
- 01 A hard pill to swallow
- 02 State government offers big money for big ideas
- 03 ‘Lawyers are expected to tolerate sexual harassment or pay the price’
- 04 New President encourages lawyers to embrace change
- 05 New Young Lawyers President is making an impact