A new campaign is underway to recruit more lawyers for pro bono work in a court list that keeps Indigenous children out of the care…By Amy Dale - 3 min read
By Kate Allman - 5 min read
By LSJ Team - 1 min read
Full Federal Court finds Nazi meme not grounds for employee’s dismissal.By Grant Hansen - 6 min read
By Aaron Irving and Adam Zwi - 6 min read
By Heather Price and Errol Price - 6 min read
Why is it so easy to call people out on small things – like where to save a document – and not be prepared to…By Anna Hinder - 2 min read
- 01 Criminalising coercion
- 02 Two women registrars join Family and Federal Courts
- 03 Lunch with Annabel Crabb
- 04 The lure of the law: should catfishing be a crime?
- 05 A new duty of care: Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020
- 06 NSW Government sets residential developers in its sights
- 07 Mass surveillance and data retention: do the means justify the ends?
- 08 Homicide and causation: The High Court decision in Swan v The Queen
- 09 NSW duty and land tax surcharges to impact discretionary trusts
- 10 PR vs legal: who should take over in a crisis?