The Federal Government is seeking independent legal advice on establishing a Federal Judicial Commission to oversee allegations of bullying, sexual harassment, corruption, and other misconduct…By LSJ Team - 1 min read
Your guide to the most significant industrial relations reforms being considered in over a decade.By Jack de Flamingh and John Casey - 8 min read
- 01 A COVID-19 vaccine is coming: how mandatory could it be?
- 02 Judgment day: Why our two new High Court justices didn’t turn heads
- 03 Cracking cold cases. Is it in our genes?
- 04 Lunch with Juliana Warner
- 05 Law Society joins calls to criminalise coercive control