Could treating impulsivity in repeat violent offenders be part of the solution to violent crime in Australia?
Anna Hinder has tips how to make reporting to your promoted colleague less awkward.
In her latest book, Professor Anne Twomey draws on a vast range of previously unpublished material, including from the Royal Archives at Windsor Castle, to…
- 01 The ‘hidden crime’: slavery in Australia in 2019
- 02 Chorley abolished! High Court has final say
- 03 Report shows 20-fold increase in NSW police strip searches
- 04 Carving a new line
- 05 Former Law Society President, head of Human Rights Commission among winners at Women Lawyers’ Awards
- 06 Lunch with author, lawyer and former rough sleeper Russell Hodge
- 07 Paradise Lost: Glencore loses High Court bid to extend legal professional privilege
- 08 Award winners and experts shine in sold-out Government Solicitors Conference
- 09 The trouble with flying solo
- 10 The case that changed me – Nadia Kalic