Mitch Kowalski has held almost every legal role you can imagine, in almost every sector of the legal industry around the world. He declares he…
CRAIG LONGMAN examines the compelling Bowraville murder trials and the decision’s broader implications for criminal law.
Increased scrutiny reveals franchisors are falling short of Franchising Code of Conduct. By MICHAEL MILNES
- 01 Largest-ever study reveals disturbing rates of bullying and harassment in law
- 02 Law firms, we have a people problem
- 03 The storm around suppression orders
- 04 How to get over imposter syndrome
- 05 Future looks bright for Australian law graduates