- Tarrant v Australian Securities and Investments Commission  FCAFC 8
- Di Cioccio v Official Trustee in Bankruptcy  FCAFC 30
- Melbourne Stadiums Ltd v Sautner  FCAFC 20
- Construction, Forestry, Mining & Energy Union v BHP Coal Pty Ltd  FCAFC 25
- Repatriation Commission v Watkins  FCAFC 10
- Teys Australia Beenleigh Pty Ltd v Australasian Meat Industry Employees Union  FCAFC 11
- MI&EJ Holdings Pty Ltd v Communications, Electrical, Electronic, Energy, Information, Postal, Plumbing and Allied Services Union  FCAFC 15
- Plaintiff B9/2014 v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection (No 2)  FCAFC 27
- Patel v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection  FCAFC 22
- Hala v Minster for Justice  FCAFC 13
Questions of law
In Tarrant v Australian Securities and Investments Commission  FCAFC 8 (6 February 2015) a Full Court considered when an appeal from the AAT that essentially challenged findings of fact and exercise of discretion as to penalty could be the subject of an appeal on a question of law.
After acquired property
In Di Cioccio v Official Trustee in Bankruptcy  FCAFC 30 (11 March 2015) a Full Court concluded shares purchased by an undischarged bankrupt from income below the actual income threshold were after acquired property within s 116(1) of the Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth) that vested in the Trustee in Bankruptcy.