The decisions made in law today will shape the profession and society for generations to come, but are we paving the path for a legacy we'll be proud of? The latest edition of the Law Society Journal explores the intersection of leadership, responsibility, and the enduring impact of our choices.
In this edition
- In conversation with Chief Judge Derek Price
- The right to know versus the choice to be forgotten
- Getting serious about succession planning
- The complex history of NSW adoption laws
- Stronger, faster, deadlier: the legal challenges of CTE
- A new frontier for Bathurst court
- And more …
Visit the LSJ Archive: Digital access to every edition of the Law Society Journal published from 1963 to today. This valuable resource is searchable, printable and shareable – and exclusively available to Law Society members.