- New electronic conveyancing page
- Consultation Draft Bill – the Crimes (Appeal and Review) Amendment (Double Jeopardy) Bill 2015
- Acting Independent Security Legislation Monitor Inquiry into s 35P of the ASIO Act
- Senate Inquiry into the Crimes Legislation Amendment (Powers, Offences and Other Measures) Bill 2015 (Cth)
- Alcohol and drug fuelled violence
New electronic conveyancing page
To assist the legal profession in preparing for electronic conveyancing, the Law Society has added a new electronic conveyancing page to its website. The page contains useful information in relation to the regulatory framework, key concepts, PEXA and the documentary framework, risks and benefits and a number of resources for practitioners.