1. You call that a strong password?
As short passwords can more easily be deciphered, consider these tips for your future passwords:
• Base your password string on a pattern;
• Use family names, nicknames, pet names, celebrities or names of sporting identities;
• Pop culture references; and
• Concentrate letters, numerals, symbols and punctuation marks at the beginning or the end of the password.
• Make it longer than 14 characters;
• Use upper and lower case letters, numerals, punctuation marks.
• Create one password for each application